Proleit

I cant help you in the North America part but we use it in our brewery over here in the UK. What do you want to know exactly?

I know you'll see it in Breweries here and there, not sure where else you might find it. My understanding is that there isn't much support for it here in the states, so if you need support it ends of costing $$$ due to getting someone from across the pond.

Doesn't seem like it's all that different from a combo of SCADA and Batching software, but maybe it has pre-configured face-plates and such, similar to DCS?

They seem to have the brewery market targeted, but I can't imagine that it is doing anything "proprietary" to a brewing process.

I cant help you in the North America part but we use it in our brewery over here in the UK. What do you want to know exactly?

There is a local Integrator here in the Toronto area knocking on doors pushing this product. From what I can see it is targeted for the brewing industry.

We a primarily in the food/beverage/ and dairy.

Always like to know what is out there and if anyone is using it.

We found out about Inductive Automation's Ignition this way.

We are in the food/beverage and dairy industry too, I've never seen ProLeit used in this arena. FWIW, over the past few months I've been reviewing Ignition intensively and I'm sold on that product. Pretty excited about it.

Back
Top Bottom