comm between 2 siemens cpu's.

Ramsri

dear frndz,
Recently i have been tried communicating siemens 1214 PLC and et-200s via GET and PUT function over V12 & ethernet. i ve refered some manuals but it seems ok. but while applying this, in my Program PUT function is working. GET is not functioning. and i also hav a question how to add DB addresses of differnt CPU's in GET/PUT. i couldnt find any wizard/option. o_O

could some one tell me how to make the data's transfer? An example is highly appreciated.:D

Similar Topics

Hi all ! I can't figure out how to setup the modbus RTU comm. to connect a Koyo DL250-1 CPU with a Panelview Plus 600 from Allen-Bradley. I use...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Somebody knows the driver that has to be selected to setup communication between two Red Lion HMI's? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first thread in this forum, I hope you can understand my english... I'm from Argentina I have a problem! I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to program Comm loss between a SLC 505 and compact logix that talk each other to stop a machine. Can you please help:lolis:
Replies
Views
Hello experts! So I'm migrating old PV600 RS-232-DH485 (2711-K6C5) communicating to ML1500 LRP to a new PV+ 700 (2711P-K7C4A8). I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom