help, having trouble with simulator

rconner

hello everyone and thank you for looking at this.
I am attempting to try and start learning some basics of PLC programming. I have been trying to use the simulator here at PLCS.net, I tried to copy what was done in the video (first video when you go to the help menu.
as in the video i started with only one rung, added a normally open contact, and addressed it I/0 . I then added on the same rung a normally open output coil, and addressed it o/1 . I then attempt to run the program and test, after clicking input 0 nothing ever happens, it never turns green. I copied everything from the help video, unless im missing something very simple, could I be addressing it wrong somehow?

and I feel like a idiot, after two days of frustration.......you have to hit enter after typing the address, šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
sorry to wasted anyone's time.