Online to Siemens S7300 with multiple MPI connection

sohwel

Hi,

I encounter a problem trying to get online to a CPU315,

This CPU is part of a MPI network with multiple CPU including a CPU414,

When I do "Upload to PG" and then "View Accesible Node" I have the screen as attached.

As you can see, I can see all the node but the node with MPI=2 is the one display with the CPU information but the other not.

When I try to select MPI=7, it have the "Online connection aborted"

Physically I am using the ETH_MPI converter and connected on top of the MPI connector of the CPU315 that I want to access.

I can upload and online the MPI=2 (CPU414) without problem
Short of disconnecting the MPI connection of the CPU315 and connect directly my adapter to the MPI port. What are my option here?

Regards

SelectNodeAddress.PNG

Maybe wrong baudrate for the 315.
The 414 has an MPI/DP port which supports up to 12 Mbps.
The 315 has a non-isolated MPI port which only goes up to 187.5 kbps.

Also, be sure to set slot=2 for the 315.

Maybe wrong baudrate for the 315.
The 414 has an MPI/DP port which supports up to 12 Mbps.
The 315 has a non-isolated MPI port which only goes up to 187.5 kbps.

Also, be sure to set slot=2 for the 315.

Thank for the fast response, I will try it the next time I go to site again.
Regards