Osr

Keishil

OSR One Shot Rising

I am trying to program a "Start" button, and i know that i need some sort of input and output in the rung.
But also i require to set a bit for One Shot Rising.
When i drag and drop the symbol from the top menu and place it the new rung it show to enter values for: storage bit and output bit. My question is: Does these bits needs to be same or different ? Does the output bit on OSR must coincide with the bit on the output symbol that i have created ?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if i can make my code look a little nicer and sharing storage bits like below https://imgur.com/a/SMNxOPu does this work or does...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an issue with an OSR bit starting a rotary indexer. Running AB studio5000 on a 5069 L320ER v32.1 I have 13 inputs before an...
Replies
Views
We have a vendor that loves ONS logic. It does ok as long as things run as expected. Well we all no nothing runs as expected for very long. If the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at an offline copy of a program that has these two rungs, in this order (see attachment). B3:16/3 is a OSR in the first rung and an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom