Wireless Switch

rajy2r

Looking for some kind of a remote switch to install on a Fork Lift, which will be used as an input to the PLC. Max distance is 100M.

Anyone seen something before ? Would also like to have multiple "Remote/Switches" for multiple fork lifts.

Looking for some kind of a remote switch to install on a Fork Lift, which will be used as an input to the PLC. Max distance is 100M.

Anyone seen something before ? Would also like to have multiple "Remote/Switches" for multiple fork lifts.

I take it this is to operate a door of some kind?

Similar Topics

We have an existing, working system using GE MDS iNET900 radios for PLC -> PLC communication. They are tied to four dedicated ports in a Cisco...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, please I am trying to configure a moxa switch Awk 5222, The manual says the web manager is 192.168.127.253,i have set my computer...
Replies
Views
I need to tell a pump to turn on or off from a great distance about 4000 feet. The plc I am using for controls, (DL-05). Has it's only slot used...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a transfer car that has a Cat 5 Ethernet Cable that is running in a festoon type system. I would like to go wireless...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used any remote control sender/ receiver relay that they can recommend? Here’s the application… Corporate hired some Six Sigma...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom