Cimplicity 8.0---Need help displaying 32 bit integers in decimal format

I'm trying to display a 32 bit word from my PLC (ProWorx32), which I have used a double precision add block to achieve. The problem is, even though I have the data being displayed in decimal in the PLC, Cimplicity is converting it to a long 32 bit integer.

On my Cimplicity point, I'm using the data type UDINT, which is a 32 bit integer that can display up to 4294967295 (The data will use most of that). However, I need to have the data displayed using decimal notation. Is there something painfully obvious that I'm missing?

Any help is appreciated!

cimplicity.JPG

Set Your Numeric Display as Real. Then at the bottom of the property page you will see a choice for decimal places and fill with zeros.

That worked great on my single register points. However, when I try to read a 32 bit word (2 contigious 4000 registers in Modicon), it's only reading the first of the two. Is there another trick to read the second?

Thanks

My first instinct is to create a virtual point That way you can use both registers in an expression to get correct value. Then display the Virtual point.