Experience developing

dandrade

It looks that Plcs.net, in this week is sleep-inducing, perhaps techniques questions excess, then topic differentiate..
Which abilities, qualities, should be noticeable and fortified for to good execution and conclude of project.
Parallel Knowledge that indirectly helps in the composition and flexibility of solutions, I comment meanses of associate ideas and some concepts.
To broach the formation of experience, therefore the meanses, facts, and environment, can validate phase:Experience do not count in years. Good thoughts, I expect to be added, ahead I will contribute.

----------------------------[portuguese]---------------------------
Parece que Plcs.net, nesta semana está dormente,talvez excesso de perguntas técnicas, então topico diferenciado
Quais habilidades, qualidades,devem ser destacadas e fortalecidas que provém a boa execução e finalização de projeto.
Conhecimentos, paralelos que indiretamente auxilia, na composição e flexibilidade de soluções, comento meios de associar idéias e alguns conceitos.
Abordagem a formação de experiência, pois os meios, fatos, e ambiente, pode validar a frase: Experiência não conta em anos .
Bons pensamentos, espero ser adicionados, adiante contribuirei.