Siemens Profibus SFC51

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all,

I have got a setup as shown in the attached picture. I am trying to detect state of the slaves, but only the IM153-2 shows up. How can I detect status of the slaves on the bus that is extended (PROFIBUS(1): Safety DP)??

Capture.png

Is that a redundant system, with the IM153-2 set up as a Y-Link? I haven't worked with those in a long time. The manual says WRREC & RDREC will work with the subordinate bus, but it doesn't mention anything about SFC51. Do the slaves have diagnostic data records you can read?

Similar Topics

I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we are trying to go online on an S7-300 plc, with profibus communication, using a CP5711 adapter. But when we open the Ladder and press...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how to read the actual speed reference value from the move blocks, writing to a DB that is being sent to the VFD. For...
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equipment with control split between two PLCs. A quantum 434, and a Siemens S7-300, communicating via profibus. I have a prosoft...
Replies
Views
Dose anyone have experience with Beckhoff FC3121 profibus master PCIe card connected to Siemens CP342-5 as a profibus slave? The data retrieved...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom