PLC networking

chintankAne

Can any one suggest me source of learning Industrial Networking (PLC networking)

Suggest me any good book name or any source site.

I don't know any books that discuss multiple IO protocols (Profinet, Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, etc).

If you are looking for information on Profinet, however, then check out Automating with Profinet (amazon link). It starts with an excellent history of Ethernet, and then the special requirements of Industrial Ethernet. It continues with details of the Profinet protocol, and includes some examples of how to configure it in Step 7.

A couple of the chapters are more detail than the average PLC user needs to know, and are more aimed at someone who is actually building a Profinet device. I found most of the book to be really good, though, and gave me exactly the background I was looking for.