error powerflex 700s and devicenet

vanbang1707

hello everybody !
i have a project with system include 1 powerflex 700s, 1 compactlogix 1769-l32e use control motor. i have configuration system but i not control powerflex 700s. i command run powerflex but powerflex remain stop. i don't understand problem in here. i have done all step in manual but i don't solve it. can everyone help me ? i have hard work with it but i don't solve my problem. you can conduct me step by step in process setup poweflex 700s and program in rslogix 5000. i don't see parameter powerflex in rsnetword for devicenet. i don't download parameter in driveexecutive to drive. i don't understand.
everybody can help me.
thank you very much.

Plsease help us with the following:
1) Rslogix 5000 version, rs networx for devicenet version. rslinx version, powerflex drive part number and firmware.
2) send us a copy of your dnet config file.

Also needed:
1. Is your DeviceNet network running / Communicating?
2. Have you configured the drive to accept commands from DeviceNet?

drive parameters

I have seen this before when the drive parameters are setup for an enable or stop input while trying to communicate to them to start. I would look to see what your parameters for the inputs physical inputs of the drive are and make sure they are not conflicting what you are trying to communicate.

I haven't used the PowerFlex 700 before but have used the 4, 40 & 70 and suspect the principal is the same in that you should understand that the start command is a oneshot signal. If the stop command is on when you first set your start command the drive is unlikely to start. From your logic I see a number of potential issues, where is your speed reference value to the drive? You must also select the direction before you trigger the start command. In projects I have done using Powerflex the I-O allocation in DeviceNet is usually 4 bytes for input data and 4 bytes for output data. Maybe it is different for the 700 but I see you have allocated 8 bytes for each, are you sure this is correct?

You should also make sure you have selected the start source and speed reference to be via comm port in the parameters of the drive through your DeviceNet software if you want it to run. Other parameters can also be set to suit your application but it should run at factory settings on everything else.