SIEMENS Processors

Iman

Hi guys,
Does anybody know any information about the processor of Siemens CPU module like CPU 414-3PN/DP? Information like the clock frequency of the processor.
Thanks,

As far as I know the microprocessor in the S7-400 series is a Siemens own design.
In the S7-300, the micorprocessors are from Infineon (owned by Siemens) and MIPS (319).

What do you need to know this for apart from curiosity ? You cannot access the microprocessor directly.

Thank you,
In fact, I want to find a logical relation between cpu clock frequency and the speed of instruction in SIEMENS like bit operation and the more complex ones. And also in the end I want to conclude that how much clock do we need to execute a specific instruction like AND, OR and ...

Thank you,
In fact, I want to find a logical relation between cpu clock frequency and the speed of instruction in SIEMENS like bit operation and the more complex ones. And also in the end I want to conclude that how much clock do we need to execute a specific instruction like AND, OR and ...

In my previous mail, there is link to file that gives you response to all that questions.