AS-i ANALOGUE INPUT CARD

choota

Hi guys,
i recently had a problem with the as-i slave analogue input card so i had to replace it with a new one. The previous one was rated 9W while the new one is 3W. After installing it, it indicated peripheral error. Could the power rating be the reason for the error? If it is is there any thing i can do or do i have to get another one with the same power rating.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi, I've run out of analogue input channels on my Q68AD-G module. If I add a new Q68AD-G module and install it into a spare (blanked-off) slot, it...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got a data sheet for a 8165 - 4002 16 way Analogue input card 23031043 32657 Please can you email to [email protected]...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some advice on an Analogue Input on a Phoenix contact PLC inline control ILC200IB. The machine it as attached to is a Jensen...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm going to be wiring up a transducer that has the following connections: Pin 1: Not Used Pin 2: 0V Pin 3: 10..0V Pin 4: Not Used Pin 5...
Replies
Views
Could any one tell me how the Allen Bradley 16 input analogue card can be set up as ''class 3''? Also why is there a distinction between class 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom