PLC Problem

sandeepmishra

I have a single program that is being loaded on multiple HMI's. I want to know if there is a way to have the PLC see each of these HMI's individually through their IP address (or other means) so that I can configure PLC logic(goo.gl/vIVObJ) based on which HMI is being used.

I know this may not be enough information for a direct answer but I will try to add whatever else is needed.

I have done something similar with SCADA systems by having the software read a config file on startup and I have installed the same configuration on to multiple HMIs but they all behave the same and are not differentiated.

The first thing that people will want to know is what HMi and what PLC you are ure using.

Nick

Similar Topics

Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Good day, I have an issue between an M340 PLC and a PRA 0100. The problem is as follows: I have a communication link between the PLC and the PRA...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
This is the problem, I need to solve it using a ladder diagram: Write a table of inputs and outputs and propose a control solution for a screw...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom