Terminal Block Jumpers

Tim Ganz

I am getting ready to use some Allen Bradley 1492-J4 terminals in a current job. Looks like they can use screw in or plug in jumpers. Which is best and why?

Are they application specific? I thought Most terminals only used one method or the other?

I am getting ready to use some Allen Bradley 1492-J4 terminals in a current job. Looks like they can use screw in or plug in jumpers. Which is best and why?

Are they application specific? I thought Most terminals only used one method or the other?

I like the plug-in type for convenience although I've never had any vibration problems with them. Some people swear by the screw-in type.

Similar Topics

In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm trying to find a DIN mountable terminal block with an LED/indicator light that will light when the block has power. The...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if the front face of the terminal block can be removed for ease of connecting the wires? I'm referring to the screws circled in...
Replies
Views
I'm having a hard time finding the manufacturer of the terminal blocks shown in the picture below. They're very similar to the AB 1492-CA...
Replies
Views
Which Style to you expect to see on a drawing? Which style to you prefer? Keep in mind this being used on very large projects Style 1 Style 2
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom