Anything better than RSlogix5000 emulater?

I am looking for a way to simulate an EtherNet card in the rack and other things. Is there any other emulator than Rslogix5000 emulator that is capable of doing that?

SoftLogix 5800 can perform the same sort of messaging and I/O functions as a 1756-ENBT module can.

I always very, very, very strongly recommend that real hardware be used for compatibility testing. You're doing a disservice to your customers if you don't test your product with real hardware and release it onto the market.

Similar Topics

I am latching and unlatching "result_Data_latch" bit within same rung. Will This copy/move instruction execute correctly??
Replies
Views
Does the last octet mean anything? Technically the network's address is 0, but why does it give you the option in the first place?
Replies
Views
We had an enclosure unfortunately fill up entirely with water. We had a different components in there, a Dynamix 1444 Module and terminal base...
Replies
Views
I've been looking at Ignition's platform and am impressed with its capabilities. The company that I've just started working at is using Citect...
Replies
Views
I have been using Wonderware for the last five years ACD now at a place where review is mostly used. I would like to edit some pages and add...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom