ProWorx32 logical network printing.

akhilfazil

While I try to print a logical network with more than one dilplay parameter selected , the contacts,coils,functions,descriptions,etc. all fall out of their rung.

Please advise how to get a clear print out of a logical network having
all the contact details in place.

Thakyou.

ProWorx32

Wait for the ProWORX 32 upgrade. The current version has quite a few problems, especially with printing.

One way is to use Print to file option, then open in a notepad or a word and the select all, change the font to Courier New and size to 6.
This will work since i am doing it like this only.

In ProWorx 32 where do I find the option to print to a file.
Usually there are only two options one is to set up the report and print and the other is direct printing.