How to use ActiveX ME_EmailSender

Sethro25

Hi all,

I was looking for any info on how to set up a ActiveX ME_EmailSender Object. Mostly I was wondering about setting up the connections window. I am not sure if I can just hard code some of the connections-For example:

SMTPSrvrAddress: smtp.gmail.com
SMTPPort: 465
SMTPUserID: [email protected]
SMTPPwd: xxxxxxx

And so on. Or if I have to reference tags that supply the Object with the neccessary info.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Similar Topics

I have been trying to put an Email sender Activex control on a panel PC running View ME Station. When I compile and test this application on the...
Replies
Views
Good day All, I am getting Error 1 when I try to open trends on my client. I tried to resolve the problem by creating .cab files but that did not...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I found a list of activex controls in view studio for which I simply cannot find any information on online. I don't know what they do. For example...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post! I am trying to embed a web browser into my application to enable us to watch live feed of our AXIS IP Camera. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom