Traffic control (one light intermittent)

maskarita19

hello, could someone help me with a PLC with LogixPro I need? is a traffic control (only one traffic light), I need the green light flashing 5 times, next the yellow light flashes once and next the red light once, I need to be with 3 timers and a counter, this is what I wear already done

sorry for my bad english, thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/?pxeteo0p5c0setj

Last edited:
Please zip the file you uploaded to mediafire.com, then attach it here using the Go Advanced button. This site won't allow a .rar file but will allow a .zip file. It it better to have the file on this website than on an off-site location.

Edit:
I will do this for you.

Here attached are the files in .pdf form and in .zip form.

Last edited:
I need to be with 3 timers and a counter,...
Must you use 3 timers? I can see how to do it with 2 timers, but I don't know what you will do with the 3rd timer! Here (attached picture) is a program that works with 2 timers and 1 counter. The same 2 timers control all 3 of the lights. You can set the timers for whatever ON time and OFF time that you need. The Preset value of Counter C5:0 must be 7, not 5 as you had it. Use the comparison instructions LEQ (Less Than or Equal) and EQU (Equal) to control when each light goes ON.

Challenge: Can you do it with 1 counter and NO timers at all? There is a way using "S:4/9" internal clock bits.

SEMAFORO CONTADOR RESETEADO-2.jpg

Last edited: