BootP problems

scott.maddox

I am having problems getting bootp request to come into bootp Server. I have window 7 enterprise. I have tried opening ports 67 and 68 udp and tcp. I can see the request coming in on Whireshark so I know it's requesting. I just can't see it on my bootp server. Is there a group policy that could be blocking this? I have several non domain pc's that I can run this on, but I want to make it work on my pc.
I had to leave for the day, but tomorrow I will check the windows firewall log just to see if anything is in there.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , For the last couple of times I have had a hard time getting Rockware Software BootP , to see the MAC address on a 22-COMM-E...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a 1732ES-IB16 Series A block that I have set the IP address on. I am unable to disable bootp using any method. I have tried...
Replies
Views
I am not sure what i am doing wrong laptop ip 192.168.1.233 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0 micro820 ip unknown 1) i connected a micro820 and my...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm using bootp to set an ip address for a 1747L551 processor. The bootp program immediately sees the mac id and I am able to enter an...
Replies
Views
I have spent hours trying to search and resolve this, but no luck. With my fairly new laptop running Windows 10 Pro, I cannot use the BootP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom