siemens protool

Need some more details.
What are you trying to configure? TP, OP ??? or PC
Are you trying to run protool pro. on a PC?
If so- you need runtime tags.
Let use know what is installed under Authorsw.

I'm trying to program a hmi op3 (lines display) and the protool cs, got instaled as "demo", but i don't realy know what features are disabled, and i'm afraid that when i finish my proyect it won't work

Hello repeye;
Try reinstalling Protool CS (de-install it first); I have never seen a demo mode on that platform. It will come up if you try to install runtime without a tag license.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

I guess that you get a nagscreen when you try to use the runtime simulator.
Protool itself doesnt need an authorisation.
Try to save the project.
If you get a .PDB file, then all should be OK. You will not loose your work.
Also try to download to an OP3, maybe this is disabled in a "demo" version of Protool.