RS Logix 5000 demo v19 or V20

soggyville

Guys, is it possible to get a demo version of RSLogix that is more recent that V17?

In the next couple of weeks we will buy the full version, but I urgently need to be able to get access to the code and when I tried to open the ACD file in V17 it told me it was created by a later version of RSLogix.

When you try to search for a V19 demo you just a whole lot of dodgy sites with apparent cracked versions. I don't want to be dodgy, so like I said, we will get the full version through proper channels. I just need quick access in the short term. Any thoughts?

I thought of posting the file to see if someone could covert it for me, but I don't seem to be able to post ACD files.

you have to ZIP the file before you can post/attach it (forum rule) ...

note that if you post it to a "drop box" or something along those lines, some forum members will try to download it - but others won't go there ...

Contact NHP they will organise you a 14 day licence
I have pm'd you my email I can post it for you