IP Conflict on Micrologix 1400.

ETX.I&E

Hello all, I'm having an issue with an IP conflict on a micrologix 1400.
The processor is part of a larger ethernet network.
We have around 10 bricks in the field and are using both hard-wired connection
and ethernet radios for connection. I have checked and double checked the ip mapping and see no conflicts. Any ideas on what could be causing the fault?
Thanks.

Does it only come up when you connect the ML1400 to the network? Disconnect the ML1400, configure a laptop with the same IP address and connect it. If you still get the fault, then something on your network does indeed have that IP already (This might even be a network device that is otherwise invisible). If the laptop does not cause the same issue; then you have a hardware or config problem with your ML1400. Check it on the bench and try again.

Can you post a little more info about your hardware, config and network?

Please be careful doing this, as you don't want to take your plant down to test 1 IP clash. If you have access to the gateways on the network, you can also use software like Wireshark or Fing (App) to see what's going on.

Remove ur plc from network, ping the ip u have configured for the ML using a pc ,,, if u get response some other device s using this address:p

Regards,
Nelliyan.G