Panelview component C1000

princedx

Dear all
i use Panelview component C1000 in my project
i wonder how can connect it with Rslogix 5000 to simulate it without hardware for testing ?
i know i have to use SLC/PLC tag mapping but i not really good about it.
pls help me.

princedx,

Please don't start multiple threads related to the same topic. If you want to bump your threads back to the front of the queue, then you can reply to your own thread with "bump", but please do not abuse this feature.

Try to be a little more patient with your original thread. Contributors here on the Forum are often quite busy and it can sometimes take a day or two to get a reply, even from someone who has already replied to you.

I'm actually in the middle of compiling a detailed reply to your original thread and will post it there when ready.

Regards,
George