Easy Builder version 4.65

jcp

Hello friends;

I use the 6070i HMI of Weintek and use easy builder version 4.65 for designing the HMI.

I read the manual but can not find the scaling function.

If any friends use this please guide me how i scale the values in HMI instead of PLC ladder.

Regards

Hello friends;

Ok i see it click the box its ask engneering low and high values thats means it demands the span of the E.U.

After that how i do the mathmetical operation against the counts which read by the given address.

Suppose counts are 500 out of 1000 and engneering span is 300 PSIG then how numeric display shows 150 PSIG?

Regards

Engineering low = 0
Engineering high = 300
Input low = 500
Input high = 1000

If that doesn't work, then:
Engineering low = -300
Engineering high = 300
Input low = 0
Input high = 1000

From the manual:
[Do conversion]
The data displayed on the screen is the result of processing the raw data from the word address designated by the “Read address.” When the function is selected, it is required to set [Engineering low], [Engineering high], and [Input low] and [Input high] in the “Limitation”. Supposed that “A” represents the raw data and “B” represents the result data, the converting formula is as follows:
B = [Engineering low] + (A - [Input low]) × ratio
where, the ratio = ([Engineering high] - [Engineering low]) / ([Input high] - [Input low])

Last edited:
hello friend;

Thanks its done. But how can i show this value on meters or graph bar?

help me in this issu
Thanks

Bar Graph also has a scaling function. Use Attribute. Zero and Span will scale the bar from 0-100%.

From page 225 of the manual:
The filled bar percentage = (Register value – Zero) / [Span] – [Zero]) * 100%
When select “Offset”, if (Register value – Zero) > 0, the bar will fill up from origin setting; if (Register value – Zero) < 0, the bar will fill up but down side from origin setting.

Last edited:
Hello keithkyll;

Thanks. I state my problem here the user wants that bar graph shows the gallons of water instead of %age. In the numeric field i done as you said. But as u advise on bars i design it 0 to 3000 gallon instead of 0 to 100%.

Now what i do?

Thanks

0-100% is the only option. Maybe an Analog Meter would be better.
Load the MT8000i_Demo_800x480.mtp demo.
Look at screen 15 and 100. You can import the screens into your project, then edit.
The bargraph is 2 images. A bargraph is overlaid on a picture.