1756-if6i

krseee

Hi all ,
Iam using 1756-IF 6I module for measuring voltage/currnet/frequency using transmitters. iam facing a clamping issue after 17mA. I calibrated the Analog input module with 4-20mA and no problem in measureing. whenever i connect the transmitter to AI module the module not measuring more than 17mA and not measuring more than that.

earlier I used 1756 IF 8 module(non isolated) for the same transmitters and no problem with measuring.
Can any body suggest some solution on this?
can I connect together all RTN terminals of the isolated module and check?

Similar Topics

Hi, This is our first project with allen bradley kit. It seems using the ALARM_ANALOG and ALARM_DISCRETE data types with the ALMA and ALMD...
Replies
Views
I usually use the 1756-6CIS module because it is sourcing (can power a loop powered two wired device) but after reading the literature on the IF6I...
Replies
Views
I have a question. I am in the process of commisioning some aditional programmuing and I/O to an existing system that NEEDS to be online monday...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am a electrical engineer and I would like to know the how to wire a 2 wire tramsmitter ti 1756-If6I isolated analog input PLC module...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I thought I knew the answer to this, but after some looking I am starting to doubt myself. I thought the 1756-EN2TR would allow you to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom