Omron Cj2m cpu33 Flags from instruction set

Tommycai

When looking at instructions from help, instruction reference,CJ/CS. I see flags area. how can i tell what these are?

Like in BCNT.
Top Says Bit Counter
Next part shows symbol
Next is applicable program area
Operands
Operand Specifications
Flags
Error Flag (Where are these)
Equals Flag

so instruction processing error flags are global for all of them. Each condition in the cj2m process share the same ER Flag?

Why would you need an error flag for a bit counter? It would only ever go off if the value went over the maximum and that would be a huge number of bits. It is one of my favourite instructions - saves so much time and programming when used properly.

Hi
The ER, EQ etc flags are valid after the instruction is executed until another instruction is executed when they are refreshed with that instruction's results.