Intouch Alarm DB Logger

mehtab.hassan

Hello! I've a problem with Wonderware Intouch Alarm DB Logger Manger "Unable to create detail mode of tables"

I use Intouch 9.5 with Wondows XP-SP3.

Please advice me how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks & Regards.

Hassan

Last edited:
Hello! I've a problem with Wonderware Intouch Alarm DB Logger Manger "Unable to create detail mode of tables"

I use Intouch 9.5 with Wondows XP-SP3.

Please advice me how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks & Regards.

Hassan

Hassan, it looks like your alarm configuration is wrong. The sa password might have been changed. Run the configuration again to create the detail tables. Normally, it requires you know the sa password of the database.

Thanks for the reply the sa password is correct because during SQL installation i selected SQL and windows authentication mode and entered the sa password.

Can you connect to SQL with the sa password from Alarm DB Logger Manager using "Test Connection"?
Is the database "WWALMDB"?
You could try deleting the database and rebuilding it.
IS there a reason you want to use "Detailed" and not "Consolidated" for the "Logging Mode"?