ethernet/ip bench scale

escoplcguy

hey guys!

were looking to purchase a new bench scale and have it integrate into our plc5.

we want it to be ethernet/ip (were using a side card Series B, Revision A or later)

this is something we were looking at

http://www.arlynscales.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BENCH-SCALE

wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this scale with the ethernet option, or if you guys could recommend one that would fit our needs.

if you think this one will work how do i set up the MSG instruction in the plc 5? Would i use a plc-5 typed read??

Thank you!

Similar Topics

So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom