DOX5 communication error

karikob

Hi everybody!

I would like to ask some help. I would like to use a SattCon OP 45 (v2.0) PLC with DOX 5 program ( there was a man who has written a project in this program). The old PLC was damaged but I have taken a new one (a better word: not used).
I can start the DOX 5 program and open the project without any problems. I can set up the com port with "CONF" command. I can communication with the PLC with "TERMINAL" command.
But, when I try to transfer the program ("SEND") from DOX 5 to PLC I get this message. "Error: Target system not ready." (I tried it when the PLC program has ran and stopped)
I tried to create a new project and got a "blank" project from PLC with "RECEIVE" command, but I get an another message: "Error: Communication"
My question is what I doing wrong.

Note

I have DOX10 an there are no problems with sends and receives. But I know that I had to modify the config.sys file that it can use the com port. In DOX 5 I have to do this modify also?

Thanks in advance for any help!

DOX5 communication error (SOLVED)

Hi!

The problem is solved! In DOX5 necessary to use nullmodem wiring with loopback handshaking. In DOX10 not necessary. :sick: