AutoMax Info

wvjason

Hi,

I am looking at doing some programming on an AutoMax control system in the near future. Right now things are very preliminary and I have some time to get a little familiar. Does anyone know where I can get some documentation/manuals on the programming software? Any place I can get a "demo or trial or (gasp) free" version of the software just to start getting familiar with the programming?

I asked Rockwell and (big shocker) this is considered legacy so support is not so easily coming.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Good Morning All! I have a machine we recently install with an Automax control and Drive system. I need to maintain this and make improvements...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. I am installing a used machine with an Automax control and drive interface system. This rack has 2 processors a 57C435 and a...
Replies
Views
We just got a new to us, used machine. It has 2 Automax racks with 3 Drives and associated I/O. How does a person print out the blk files to look...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have system running reliance automax plc system and drive system. The scada systems are wonderware intouch ver 5.0b. the automax plc...
Replies
Views
Anyone seen remote I/O adapter with fault flashing and says "ESO LOS"
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom