Advantech WebOp 3070T

Lemming

Hi all

have been given an Advantech WOP-3070T HMI to evaluate. On power up, the device boots straight into Win CE desktop. Had a browse through the program manager, but nothing looking like a runtime package is installed??

Anyone used these and advise what it should look like on power up ??

I’m using Movicon Windows CE, the runtime/license all are inside the HMI,

If I want use Runtime, I need to purchase RT Software/License (e.g. Dongle)

Then install on PC/Desktop Workstation.

When booting the HMI Windows CE its boots like others Windows and the system will check the software/hardware license.

If everything ok the system will look the startup-page for autoboot the HMI program or we need to go external drive to start the HMI program.

From the development software help, seems an "Advantech" HMI runtime should be installed... Nothing in the help depicts the CE desktop... I'll hassle the distributor tomorrow.

After installing the WebOP designer there will be a folder containing "PanelExpress for WinCE Setup Note.doc". That doc contains the setup directions.

After installing the WebOP designer there will be a folder containing "PanelExpress for WinCE Setup Note.doc". That doc contains the setup directions.

Thanks for the heads up, is working fine... have spent 5 minutes on it and is talking nicely to a micro1100. Looks to be fairly powerful in terms of features. Any fishhooks you are aware of with It??

Thanks for the heads up, is working fine... have spent 5 minutes on it and is talking nicely to a micro1100. Looks to be fairly powerful in terms of features. Any fishhooks you are aware of with It??

Well, I've not had any seat time with it. It was passed around the office and I've seen it powered on on somebodies desk but that is about it.

(I had to inquire to get the info about the note, I didn't know the answer either at the time)

I didn't end up using.. Only had the sample sent to evaluate, and is so long ago barely remember.. have ended up using the affordable LS exp40 panels as default..

Sorry cant help more..