Weekly Timer GUI

rob1231

I need to create a GUI for a project made with WindLDR. The project mainly controls the lighting for the building using a week timer. The users to be able to , from a computer, change the times in that timer by clicking the different zones of an image of the building. I can't seem to figure out how to relate zones of my jpeg to the different parts of that timer. Any help you can give would be very appreciative.

After a cursory glance at other posts I didn't see something similar so I apologize if there has been something like this already answered.

Thanks is advance

Similar Topics

Hi All, Need some help with a project for college. I want to set a daily on/off timer to control an output at specified times Monday-Friday on a...
Replies
Views
I"m looking some idea programming siemens s7 224 cpu weekly timers. I want to Monday - Sunday time 6.00 - 7.00 Q0.1 output are active. And...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to log flowmeter values, display weekly totaliser values on a wonderware scada node and generate a weekly report. I am using both...
Replies
Views
My company puts out weekly safety and fitness (because we offer a gym) bulletins. And that got me thinking it would be a good idea to put out a...
Replies
Views
I wondered if any of you know of any magazines that are available that focus on the PLC world. I currently get Computer Weekly delivered but that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom