PanelView Plus 1000 Date and Time

f16bmathis

How can I get the date and time to update?

I currently have a PV Plus 1000 Ver5.1 going to a 5/05. Have set up the communication as {::[machine_device_plc]} and the global connections Date and Time Year, date, ect, and remote year, date...ect set as {::[machine_device_plc]S2:37 for year, ect.... but it won't work, I'm stuck in 2007!

S2:37 FOR YEAR
S2:39 FOR DAY OF WEEK
S2:38 FOR MONTH...

Of course the PLC was stuck in 2007 also, but I'm pretty sure I updated it... Oops, apparently I didn't. Went back online, and I'm still in 2007!!??

Any ideas?

Never mind, I see it!

Thanks anyways!

P.S. If anyone didn't know, there's a button below the date and time that says "set date and time", so obvious!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've been tasked with creating a basic HMI for commissioning purposes for two pumps on a AB Panelview Plus 1000, 2711PRDT10C. I have...
Replies
Views
im tring to find out if i have a bad power supply for my panelview 1000 plus. does anyone have the pinout for the 10 pin connector on the...
Replies
Views
I need an X/Y plot to visually represent data o a roundness gage I am designing. ActiveX ME Chart Control UDT seems broke. Any advise one how to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I have a project from 2015, and the customer is locked out of the HMI. They do not know what the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom