VBA trigger in FTView SE

Lemming

Hi all

Not very accomplished at VBA scripting, but managed to hash up a simple log tags to CSV file in FTView32. Trying to do the same now in FTViewSE, and have the grab tags, and write tags to CSV sorted.

In View32, manged the triggers with events set to specific times, but dont believe this is possible with SE. Can anyone explain (in little words..) how to achieve from the display please??

Cheers Chris

Last edited:
Made some progress on this... found reference to embedding a numeric display, and using "value change" was able to drive the sub's for formatting, appending and shifting the csv offsite..

Had to add additional scripts to test if the file exists for the format & shift sub's as the default behavior on project load is to fire all the change triggers..

Is there a way to avoid this without complicating the VB??