motion low speed switches; programming.

remullis

I am currently working on a problem where we use a 871TM Allen Bradley switch to detect motion of a screener. This seems to toggle correctly in the logic however it still doesn't reset the timers below in the illustration. The switch has two led's that indicate motion while running and they seem to be toggling correctly as well. the logic uses a target timer and a gap timer. Please see attachement

speedswitch.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi folks, We have been working on our own controller after many decades of using the "big names". What would your ideal motion-controller be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a quick question hoping to get some clarity. I am working with a RSlogix 5 program where a PLC5 processor is communicating via...
Replies
Views
I was trying to configure a Micro Motion gas flow meter today. When plugged in with HART, it shows itself as "1700 Analog Mass Meter". We want...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom