DirectSoft32 Analog Help!

suhel

Hello, In uni, ive only seen 2 kinds of PLC and softwares those are Allen bradley and siemens, now I go used to SPC commands on RsLogix for analogs, my question is, how can I create an analog input and simulate it as I did on RsLogix by using a PLC Emulator... I have got no idea whatsoever! Im working on a Potabilisation plant, and theres a FQIT 4-20ma, the common flow on that tube is between 7000 - 10000, and which HMI is suitable for directsoft? Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
An analogue card converts an analogue signal to a digital signal
Depending on the type of card the actual output varies
Typical digital output
12 bit = 4096 normally 4000 (can still be 32000)
16 bit = 65536
You will need to read the manual. (Not giving all the info) regarding 4-20mA
At the end of the day you need to work with the output. To test or emulate
Set up an additive bit / subtract bit to give you 0-4000 for example.
Good luck