Size Protection for 1769 I/O Modules

Tim Ganz

I have the 1769 I/O modules listed below but I have lookec in the manuals for each model and can't seem to find what I need to size a breaker for each one.

I have 1769-IA16, 1769-OA16, 1769-IQ16, 1769-OB16.

They each go to an IFM module but I wanted a breaker to protect each module and I also have to find fuse sizes for the fusible IFM's for the 2 output modules.

I assume .5 amp per point will be good for for the output fuses but how do I size a breaker for the load of each module? I see nothing that gives me that info.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags...
Replies
Views
Supposing I want to be put a TIA Portal Project "executable image" onto a memory card (e.g. see picture). The reason for doing this is so that I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue with FT View Studio ME when I try to open the propoerties of any object, the size of it is very big and doesn't let...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am experimenting with different devices & am battling the connection sizes. At present, have a 1734-AENT/C, 1xOB8 & 1xIB8 I have tried...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just found that, when working with Text objects with inserted variables, the size of the actual text on the screen depends not only on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom