PLC 5 to SLC 5/04

colts fan

What is the read / write code to communicate between plc 5 and slc 5/04 over DH+ I've done it once several years ago and now I have to do it again. Customer will not get rid of 5's at this time.

I was not sure but I did read this... (page 12-11)

In addition, the following configuration options are available on all
SLC 5/03 and higher processors.
• Peer-to-peer Read/Write on a local network to a PLC-5 processor

So it looks like a 5/04 would be fine with a PLC-5

If a small amount of data then you may want to consider "Global Status Word" (SLC side) or"Global Status Flag" (PLC side) See PDFs

Similar Topics

Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6...
Replies
Views
Hi long time out... I´m in a project now, that request to upgrade an old SLC to a new ControlLogix. Just the PLC. It is connected now to a...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
I used up my last new Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 controller. Does anyone have info on a good reliable place to get a new one for a decent price, or...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an older machine that has a standard PanelView (2711-T10C3) connected over DH485 to a SLC 5/04 PLC via a 1761-NET-AIC module in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom