Urgent! Create a recipe with Cicode (Vijeo Citect)

cullell3

Hi People, I'm new in this forum and I need some help, I'm not an expert of Vijeo citect 7.20 and Cicode.

I'm doing my final degree project and I need to create a recipe. I've looking for and example of making a recipe and I don't find it. Very strange..I'm so frustrated :(

I don't know if its impossible to do something like this:

Well my idea is doing something that I add in the image with using Cicode and then in the Vijeo Scada the user can select if it's A, B, C.. and did for exemple recipe A.

The values of the other columns are fixed always the same.

Is anyone have something like this or could me help about that?

please it's very important for me.

thanks a lot.

recipe.png