Kinetix 350 nF06

Jothiswarup

Hello everyone,

I am using a L36ERM with 4 single axis kinetic 350 servos. They have been running fine for a month but suddenly today I got nF06 on all 4 of them. There are 40 ethernet devices connected to the PLC. Is this something related to ethernet comms or wiring? I get a communication fault on a LabView programmed HMI whenever this happens.

Well, yeah, it's probably a network problem.

Are all 40 of those devices connected to the CompactLogix in some way, or are they doing different things unrelated to the CompactLogix ?

Did any of the other I/O connections to the controller fail, or just the Kinetix servo axes ?

The first thing I would do is inspect the built-in diagnostic web pages for the CompactLogix and see if you can figure out how much CPU% and packets/second the CompactLogix is handling on the network.

Yes all the 40 devices are connected to compact logix. There are ethenet I/Os, Cameras, Safety controller, VFDs. None of the other connections fail except for the servo. The labview HMI which is reading just one DINT" tag of array size 1000 fails to read that tag when this happens.