Stopwatch/timer PLC HMI

arriej

Hello,

Our school project this year is to make a conveyerbeld and move a glass as fast as possible 5 rounds and without losing water.

Our program is almost finished but we wanted to add a timer, one for the time of 1 round, and one for the time of all 5 rounds.After the 5 rounds it should stay in the display until pressed on start again then the timers reset to 0:0 This timer is displayed on the HMI

But until now we have not been able to find this in simatic manager or WinCC.
Now my question is: does anyone have an idea on how to make this? and make it that its visible on the HMI?

Thanks,

Arriej

Last edited:
Hi arriej
I dont think you will find any in the Simatic Manager Libraries, so you have to make one by your selves.
Use S7time witch is an IEC time format. This is a 32Bit format where time is in mSec. Identical to a signed DINT, so 1000 is equal to 1 sec, this make the calc more easy.
I have made a simple one with no overflow protection, but it seems to work:
I use SFC64 who read the system time and then just make a few calculations

FB_StopWatch_NW1.png

FB_StopWatch_NW2_3.png

FB_StopWatch_NW4.png

Interface:
FB_StopWatch_Interface.png

FB_StopWatch_Call.png

Stopwatch.zip