seimans upload with pg2000

sharkyh2o

i have a problem with a program loaded with an eprom that i believe is not correct. the machine beside it has an identical program and i can upload it. going to practice with the down machine first. It is a 6es5-095-8mc11

Got it. just in case anyone could use this in the future under file i used open>plc>save as
Used an old post to see that i had to mark all blocks to download, but in the "AT" window had to click all the blocks to open everything up to download in view and then mark all blocks. after that Blocks>tranfer>Plc. 6 hours later.lol

Similar Topics

I am fairly new to programming and have an old seimans sytem SMP-E423-A30 CPU and cant find any documentation on the seimans site. Problem is I...
Replies
Views
Does any know of a Change Management software program that is compatible with both types of PLC's below. It needs to be able to do automatic...
Replies
Views
I m installing GE Proficy Change Management Software at site. We use GE Fanuc PLC's on firld equipment. But the process plant is changing to...
Replies
Views
Just getting started testing the new S71200 ladder logic is basic but have not found any good analog sample programs for the 2 channel analog...
Replies
Views
Seimans Step 7 Question I am going to be interviewed for an electrical maintenance job, It's for conveyors,using Seimans Step 7. Does this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom