RSWho not showing connections

LWCiak

Hi Gurus!
I'm running Mirologix 1000 32 point, RSLogix 500 and RSLinx Classic.

I have followed all the tutorials I can find and the RSWho is always blank.
I do an Auto configure and it tells me its successful.
I can connect to the plc - AB Micrologix 1000 32 point and all seems good. However it bothers me that I cannot see RSWho or Who Active. What other information should I post to make this problem understandable?

RSLinx Version

Mickey.. DOH.. never thought about that! :(
I'll give it a shot in the morning. Thanks much.

Which drivers are you using on RSlinx to view the PLCs?

I have issues with a variety of PLCs on site, as we have an extensive and old network, and it takes a bit of time to see all my (55 or so) PLCs......

And it very much depends on the drivers that are set up...