RSlogix 500

samuellessard

Hi, i have a trouble out here, i have an OTL output. I want to add a NC contact of this output in one line.

Like this to make an interlock.

XIC B3:0/0, XIC B3:0/0, XIO O:12/14, OTL O:12.0/15

but it say me that the Address must be specified to the level!

I have to say that i don't use to log in and mod thing.
Could someone help me.

how can i write an NC contact of the OTL:12/14????

I would open the output12 file, click on 12/14 and drag it to the XIO to make sure it is entered correctly.

despite JRBs loud remonstrations, the syntax and addressing in what you quoted is perfectly acceptable (see the attached pic)

You do not need the ".0" in the address for a 16-bit input or output module, but it is accepted if you input it that way.

In your rung ascii, you use XIC at O:12/14, which you could have used O:12.0/14 ... and your OTL is to O:12.0/15, for which you could have used O:12/15

It is only when the module uses more than 16 bits of data that you may need to use the .word, and that is even optional...

eg.

O:12/17 is the same as O:12.1/1