Help!

Hello all,

I am attempting to create a fault of a device. I am adding logic to an existing program. I am measuring travel(encoders) and the only values I have are velocity for the to devices(individual reading) . I want to create a fault if one device stops. I want to allow a small tolerance (about 8 in sufferance between the 2 values) due to the two reals never being exactly the same. Thanks for the help.

So you simply subtract one from the other, get the absolute value (if LES 0, NEGate it), and compare it (is it greater than?) with your tolerance. You may also want to have a timer to delay the fault for things like starts with slack or other anomalies that may only last a few milliseconds.

Similar Topics

I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
Hello, doing switch from FBD to ST. First task is converting my old work. How do you sum variables? For example, Interlock1, interlocl2 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom