1756-EWEB question

FSEIPEL

I've made good progress with my eWeb. I even wrote an Excel function to retrieve present value of any tag value from plant computers, just passing it the tag name. Works great.

I am having one issue. I cannot seem to read back tag values, for tags aliased to an analog output in the controller. Is there a reason for this? I suspect I can read them if I do a MOV from the output to a PLC memory tag, but it seemed silly to do this if there is another way. e.g., I cannot read the tag 'P206_SPEED' from the controller', it returns NaN, not a number. I have them set as type float on PLC and real in readback.

Similar Topics

I have my 1756-EWEB card working great except for one detail. I'm having problems changing the 'Administrator' password. I can log in and add...
Replies
Views
I'm new to the Allen Bradley PLC's, I want to add webserver capability to view tags from the rest of plant, but wanted to know if: 1.) 1756-EWEB...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I have a (hopefully) easy question: I have a DH+ network with 8 PLC's on it. I'm looking to mine data out of those processors and am...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have downloads of the TN 42799 and TN 49389 technotes? They are no longer available on Tech Connect.
Replies
Views
I have updated the firmware of the EWEB module first to 5.001 then to 4.016. I have updated the firmware of the 1756-L73 to v28. The device is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom