Visualization templates in Automation Studio 4

hagaib

hey all,
when adding a new visualization to your project in Automation Studio 4.0 you get your choice of templates. i was wondering if anyone knows how to add to that list or basically create a template of your own. the AS help has a page titled "Templates for visualization applications but unfortunately it is empty :/.
any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this: New project -> I choose the appropriate panel -> add object ->...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this: New project -> I choose the appropriate panel, it seems to me...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I wanted to share a new data visualization and curve fitting tool that I've been using recently. If you need to visualize...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom