twido modbus address

jkbarik

Dear friends i have used modbus RTU for twido. I have used the following register mapping.
modbus 4xxxx --- twido %MWx
modbus 0xxxx -- twido %Mx
But what is mapping for modbus 3xxxx & 1xxxx in Twido ? I think there is no such mapping in twido modbus driver ?

thanks

depends what driver you are using, but if available the 3xxxx registers map to %IW and the 1xxxx bits map to %I. Lots of drivers don't include these so in the plc you will need to copy the 3xxxx registers to 4xxxx registers and copy the 1xxxx bits to 0xxxx bits
Personally I copy everything I want to read/write into a block of 4xxxx registers, the bits (0xxxx and 1xxxx) into the 16 bits of the 4xxxx words. Makes it much faster for communications and easier to understand whats going on in the program