communication s7 400 with premium plc on the profibus

Dear All, Here i have used siemens s7-400 PlC system. I want to communicate the schneider premium plc(TSX57203 processor) on profibus network.
siemens plc is master and premium plc is slave.
Can i know it is possible to communiicate the same on profibus network?
tanks

There must be a GSD file for the Premium PLC. The GSD file is imported into the HW Configuration of the S7 PLC, and used to setup the Premium PLC as slave for the S7 PLC.
GSD files must be provided by the supplier of the Profibus slaves, in this case from Schneider.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
Hello, iam a newbie in wincc operations. But I am a hard/soft engineer. In my father'r company, they have used a wincc based project to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a project in which I need to communicate a Micrologix 1400 series C to a Zebra printer ZD230t through Ethernet/IP. Is there...
Replies
Views
Good day, everyone, We're trying to establish an S7 connection on ethernet between an S7-400 CPU and a new S7-1200 CPU (which is defined as slave...
Replies
Views
Hi! Last few I've been trying to send message from MicroLogix 1400 to Micro 850. Unfortunately every time I failed :banghead:. Did someone tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom